These Terms and Conditions form the basis of Dining Plus Program operated by Derby Marketing L.L.C. and are effective from the date of issuance of the Dining Plus membership card (hereafter referred as card). By using the Card, you agree to the Terms & Conditions. Dining Plus reserves the right to vary, amend or make any changes to these Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice in its absolute discretion. Any changes will be communicated on our website and become effective at the time of posting on our website.
Article 1 – Membership
The card cannot be duplicated and/or used for any purposes other than those provided in these terms and conditions. The membership cannot be transferred or used by anyone other than its subscriber, his / her spouse, children and parents for any reason. All entitlements are defined in the respective package
Article 2 – Value Voucher Redemption
To redeem your online vouchers, visit our website www.diningplus.ae and REGISTER with your unique membership number printed on the Dining Plus Card with your Date of Birth. You will receive a confirmation email on the email-id registered with us.
2) The voucher must be used before the membership expiry or voucher expiry, whichever comes first. A member is eligible to redeem the vouchers once he/she has registered himself/herself on the website www.diningplus.ae
3) The member has to make sure that the printer is connected before printing the vouchers. Value Vouchers are valid only for the product/service specified on the voucher.
4) The expiry date is mentioned on the value voucher and thus, the voucher has to be redeemed before or on the expiry date or membership expiry date, whichever comes first.
5) Value voucher may not be valid in conjunction with any other promotion or special offer. One voucher can be redeemed against one transaction.
6) Value Vouchers can only be redeemed at the relevant locations as specified on the voucher itself. They cannot be redeemed against cash.
7) Dining Plus and/or the participating outlet will not be responsible in case of any lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged vouchers. A replacement voucher will not be issued.
8) Vouchers once issued cannot be cancelled and the balance of the voucher, once redeemed cannot be credited back into the cardholder’s account.
9) Dining Plus is not responsible for the quality of goods and/or services provided by the partner.
Article 3 – Discount Programs
Partner reserves the right to add/delete/change the promotions/offers as well as the value of the vouchers without notice. The changes shall be reflected on the website www.diningplus.ae.
Article 4 – Concierge Services
A member is eligible for any 3 one way (Airport transfer/point to point services). A prior notification (minimum of 48 hours) has to be provided by Dining Plus members in order to avail the concierge services. Inter-emirates is not allowed. The services will be provided within the city limits of Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Any one services used will be considered as one service redeemed.
One car registration service is included. The service will be provided free however the vehicle passing charges, government fees, registration charges and any traffic fines will be charged to the member on actual either on his/her credit card or cash on delivery. The services will be provided within the city limits of Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Movie/ Concert Ticket Delivery
Utility Bill Payments
International Driving License.
Mensajero services are only available on a premium package. Any 4 services can be used out of the 7 Mensajero service. Please be noted that only the services will be free but actuals will be charged. The services will be provided within the city limits of Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah only.
A prior notification (minimum 48 hours) has to be provided by Dining Plus members in order to avail the concierge services. Inter-emirates is not allowed. The services will be provided within the city limits of Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 5 – Hotel Stay Voucher for 3 Days and 2 Nights
1) To redeem your international stay the booking request should be made during the first ten months of the membership period and 30 days prior to the intended date of stay.
2) The stay is for 2 adults and one child below 8 years.
3) Hotel stay is not applicable on Public Holidays, Valentine's Day, Christmas, New Year's Eve & 1st of January and Special Occasions.
4) You can avail the stay during the membership period only. The 3 days 2 night stay can be booked only on the name of member, spouse or child (above 18 years). This stay can only be transferred to parents and no other relatives.
5) The 3 days/2 night stay request can only be accepted on filling the entire template which is been sent by the support team.
6) Any service request has to be done from the registered email id.
7) Booking for any destination cannot be done in a blackout month (List attached to the template). The request cannot be accepted without 3 distinct destination and 3 distinct dates with 7 days gap in between.
8) Bookings are subject to availability.
*For bookings or any query please contact us on email@example.com
Article 6 – UAE Hotel Stay for 1 Night:-
1 night stay can be availed on the below hotels:
Article 6 - Membership Cancellation
Cancellation can only be requested in the first 14 days of membership period provided no service has been utilized. Under certain circumstances where membership has to be cancelled, the perceived value of availed service will be deducted from the refund. No refund will be provided post 14 days of purchase of the membership.